Vision of a plain blank white letter and a bow!

Last night as i sat on the cowch.. I saw a Vision of a white envelope with a white ribbon tied in a bow.. a hand reached out and untied the bow then i saw the hand pull out a piece of white paper.. does anyone know what the interpretation of this could mean? Later that night i had a dream of my son who was praying for me? And heard in audible voice ” Annointing to come ” I dont know what both represent.. anyone who moves in visions that could help.. would be appreciated.
Interpretation:
The Letter
The letter is a message from the hand of the Lord and it a pure and totally spiritual. I have a scripture that speaks to this vision that will help you and you will need to press in. When letters received from heaven are left blank, it has to do with the “now” of God and you can write it with him spirit to spirit.    2 Corinthians 3:6 MSG
His letter authorizes us to help carry out this new plan of action. The plan wasn’t written out with ink on paper, with pages and pages of legal footnotes, killing your spirit. It’s written with Spirit on spirit, his life on our lives! Blessings to you as you work with the Holy Spirit to uncover the plans and purpose for your mission on earth.
The Anointing
1 John 2:27 MSG
But they’re no match for what is embedded deeply within you – Christ’s anointing, no less! You don’t need any of their so-called teaching. Christ’s anointing teaches you the truth on everything you need to know about yourself and him, uncontaminated by a single lie. Live deeply in what you were taught (end of scripture). The anointing is coming to help your son walk uncontaminated by the teaching of the world and any teachers that are off the word of God.. The Holy Spirit will teach him personally. Blessings!
This entry was posted in DreamBlog 2013 and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Vision of a plain blank white letter and a bow!

• Grace says:

Vision:
      The following scripture is found in the Bible and since this is a Christian dream site scripture is used to reveal what God is saying to the dreamer. Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said , Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that reads it.
      So, on the blank sheet of paper write what is on your heart,
      The paper wrapped with a BOW suggests a gift is being given to you to write. All gifts are from God.
      James 1:17 KJV
      Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
      1 Peter 4:10 KJV
      As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another , as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
      Blessings!

• Grace says:

Please consider becoming a premium member on this site and receive my new book (Free) — “Dreams from a Supernatural God”. by GR HILL.
        THanks

1. Alice says:

I dreamt that I was walking and fell to the ground crying over an upcoming wedding of my ex boyfriend. I stood up and walk a few more yards and fell to the ground in pain crying over my ex again. In front of me was stacks of unopened blank letter size paper. I could see only about two packs to the top open and some of the papers missing. Do anyone know what this dream of blank paper mean?

• Grace says:

The dream suggests to me that you are crying over the past and looking back on what should or could have been and it is bringing you to the ground.
      The dust of the earth is where Satan has been cursed to crawl — to eat the dust of the earth and this demonic spirit is wounding and breaking your heart daily to keep you down and broken.
      Stacks of un opened and blank papers suggest that you can right your own vision or have the desires of your heart as long as they line up with the thoughts and ways of the Lord.
      A scripture that comes to mind :
      The LORD’s Answer
      Hab 2:2 Then the LORD replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.
      Write down the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. 4 “See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright– but the righteous will live by his faith–
      5 indeed, wine betrays him; he is arrogant and never at rest. Because he is as greedy as the grave and like death is never satisfied, he gathers to himself all the nations and takes captive all the peoples .
      God has a vision and revelation for you to write down and pray over.. If you are dreaming this it is because the Lord wants to heal your broken heart and wounded spirit.
      I have a prayer fro you to pray daily until the tears stop and pain goes away and you are walking in a new purpose and destinyfrom God.
      Dear Lord,
      You know exactly how and why a heart breaks. Mixed with feelings of anger, frustration, bitterness, or sadness, no matter what it feels, it hurts.
      I lift up all who have or who are experiencing a broken heart. Lord, I pray for healing. May you reach down and comfort all of us with a broken wounded spirit.
      Bring peace to my life..
      Please restore me Lord, help me to mend my heart, and not just patchwork where seams can be weakened and subject to breaking again.
      Mend my heart perfectly, whole, new as only you can do.
      May you help me to regain confidence, trust, and the ability to forgive.
      Your word says a broken heart you will not despise/ignore..
      Please take my broken wounded heart as a sacrifice today.
      Psalm 51:17 It is a broken spirit you want—remorse and penitence. A broken and a contrite heart, O God, you will not ignore.
      May your will be done in Jesus name AMEN!

Be Blessed and Healed.

• Grace says:

THanks

2. Charmane says:

I have a question. I had what I believe is a vision, except my eyes were closed (I was not a sleep) The vision was of the left had corner of a ivory envelope and all the inscription was written in Gold. I did not see the name (information) of the recipient. Just part of the inscription on the “sender’s portion of the envelope” read “South Seattle Pacific”. Can someone please bring clarity to this as I too am praying about this?

• Grace says:

Usually a letter with gold writing suggests a letter from the Holy Spirit/GOD. South Seattle Pacific suggests a possible calling to that area or as least prayer for the Holy Spirit’s direction and guidance to put you in the right place, with the right people at the right time if this is a location you are called to.
      Dreams give impressions not actual direction with out much prayer and mediate before the Lord. Even a possible 3 day fast to clear the spirit for direct communication.
      Here is a prayer and scripture to read to help get a witness or PEACE in your spirit as you let the spirit of God lead you in your destiny.
      PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION
      Mat. 6:10, 2 Thess. 1:11, James 1:5:8, Deut. 31:6, Psa. 5:8, Isa. 45:2, Psa. 25:9, Psa. 25:5, Psa. 27:11, Psa. 43:3, Psa. 31:3,
      Psa. 112:5, Psa.121:8, 2 Tim. 1:7, Psa. 139:23-24, Psa.73:24, Psa.61:2 , Psa.139:10, Psa.143:10, Psa. 32:8, Pro.3:5-6, Gal. 5:18,
      Isa. 58: 11, Isa. 48:17, Matt. 7:14, Phil. 2:13
      Heavenly Father,
      In the name of Jesus Christ, I come boldly before Your throne of grace, seeking Your divine guidance and directions concerning my life. It is my sincere desire to do Your will, so Your will be done in my life on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, please cleanse me of any worldly wisdom, any selfish motives, lust of the flesh, lust of my eyes, and pride of life, that may draw me away from Your purpose for my life. May you count me worthy of Your calling, and by Your power may You fulfill every good purpose and every act prompted by my faith.
      I ask for Your wisdom regarding my future, knowing that You give to everyone liberally and without reproach. I ask in faith, without doubting, expecting You to give me divine direction in every area of my life. I thank You in advance for the wisdom You assure me You will give. Help me to be strong and of good courage as you lead me in the way that I should go. Father, give me the courage to follow the pathway of faith, not the path of fear, for you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
      I am trusting in Your word believing that You will not fail me or forsake me. Oh Lord, lead me in Thy path of righteousness, and go before me to make every crooked place straight. I am lowly and meek in heart before You so please guide me in my judgment and teach me Your ways. Search me O God, and know my heart. Try me and know my thoughts, and see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Father, lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Lead me in a plain path so my enemies won’t overtake me. Send out Thy light and Thy truth and allow them to lead and guide me in all that I do and all that I say.
      Lord, as I walk this journey, please be my rock and my fortress. Show me favor and guide me in all my affairs. And when I cry out from my heart being overwhelmed, led me to the rock that is higher than I. Even in the midst of my storm let Your hand lead me, and Your right hand hold me. Instruct me in the way I should go and let Your eyes guide me. Teach me to do Thy will; for You are my God and Your spirit is good and will lead me into the land of uprightness.
      Lord, as I seek Your face I promise to trust in You with all my heart, lean not unto my own understanding. I will acknowledge You in everything I do, and allow You to direct my path so that I can always hear a word behind me saying, this is the way to go whenever I turn to the left or to the right. Lord, it is my desire to live a life pleasing to You and guided by the Holy Spirit all the days of my life.
      Father, please guide me continually and satisfy me so that even my dry seasons will be a watered garden with a spring of water whose waters never fail. Guide me with Thy counsel, so that afterward I can receive Your glory. Lord, please strengthen me to take the path You have set before me and not the path of least resistance, because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Therefore, I ask You in the name of Jesus to reveal to me Your clear direction. Father, please speak to me that You would work in me both to will and to do Your good pleasure. For Lord you are my Redeemer, the Holy One, the One who teaches me to profit and will lead me in the way to go.
      Now Lord, I ask you to preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
      In Jesus Name
      Amen.
      Be Blessed!

3. Amy says:

What does it mean when you have visions that are blank?

• Grace says:

Something is missing that you need to see. If you are a Christian, ask the Lord to reveal to you what you need to see and are missing at this time in your life.. Also, if you are familiar with the bible look up scripture that concerns discerning good and evil to know how to walk through your life’s journey in success.
      Scripture says without a vision– God’s people perish.
      Proverbs 29:18King James Version (KJV)
      18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

God is trying to get through to you to seek HIM in this day and hour. If you are not saved or believe in Jesus Christ– I can prayer for you to increase in discernment and give you some scriptures to confess out loud.
      Be Blessed!