Azusa Street Prophecy — 1906 — 100 Year Old Prophecy

Azusa Street Prophecy

PROPHECY SPOKEN AT THE AZUSA STREET REVIVAL:

In the last days three things will befall the Great Pentecostal Movement:

1. An overemphasis on power rather than righteousness;

2. An overemphasis on praise to a God they no longer pray to;

3. An overemphasis on the gifts of the Spirit, rather than the Lordship of Christ.

The Azusa Street Revival was a historic Pentecostal revival meeting that took place in Los Angeles, California and is the origin of the Pentecostal movement. It was led by William J. Seymour, an African American preacher. It began with a meeting on April 14, 1906, and continued until roughly 1915. The revival was characterized by ecstatic spiritual experiences accompanied by miracles, dramatic worship services, speaking in tongues, and inter-racial mingling. The participants were criticized by the secular media and Christian theologians for behaviors considered to be outrageous and unorthodox, especially at the time. Today, the revival is considered by historians to be the primary catalyst for the spread of Pentecostalism in the 20th century.

This entry was posted in DreamBlog 2012 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Azusa Street Prophecy — 1906 — 100 Year Old Prophecy

1. Greetings friend, I’m Melissa Crawford and I appreciate the prophecy that I found on your webpage. My husband wanted me to invite you to share with our live video streaming e-revival audience as soon as possible. At Spirit University he is training a team of prophetic students and we are all receiving end time visions, dreams and words like yours. One of our students has been seeing fireballs falling from Heaven and as you know, recently one actually fell on Russia.

Everyone receives a prophetic word by my husband James Crawford; if they request one and we have an e-Revival every day!

Times you can call in to share:
    Mon – Fri at 10:45 am & 7 pm (central)
    Sat. 7 pm
    Sun. 11 am

Feel free to call our cell at (318) 655-2297 or email james@world-hops.com for more information.

Keep up the good work and God bless you.

• Grace says:

Hello!
      I feel the Lord is speaking to me about this strongly.. I know it has been awhile. But, I have been interpreting many end time dreams because people are be warned by the spirit through dreams to pray and stand in the GAP for the lost before Jesus’ return~
      Here is an Example I had today:

Dream:
      I had a dream 2 nights ago where I was headed somewhere (don’t know where) and all of a sudden, I saw many, many people just stopping and looking in awe like they couldn’t cross this small portion of land (about the size of a 2 lane road). I could hear them saying a flood was coming. Then suddenly a flood came down this path like unto a river, but the water was mixed with blood. The current of the water was so strong that it carried everyone down stream for quite a while. I don’t think anyone drowned though. Somebody finally said that they knew how to stop the flood and took some sort of old fashioned tool ( like a combination old steel salad fork of some sort and a cross) and put it towards a magnetized piece of metal on a tree, and the currents seem to be beginning to subside. At this point, I woke up, but have been pondering this dream now for a couple of days. Don’t know if Revelation 16:4 has anything to do with it. Prophets, please interpret for me.

Interpretation:
      Since this is the word in your spirit ~ it speaks of the end times and judgment coming and lose of life! Revelation 16:4 NIV
      The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became BLOOD! Floods speak of judgment on those who use power to inflict violence on others or sin judged.. There is much sin in the land all over the world and the people are sensing the flood of judgment in the air. Many people I talk to and interpret dreams sense judgment in in the air and the Lord’s return. But, he may tarry for no one knows the day nor hour and he is giving dreams like this so many people will pray for others and many souls will be saved ~ he is such a longsuffering God.. They are unable to pass over the land which suggests their sin is hindering them from coming to the cross. Someone in the group finally realizes Jesus is the answer and draws from things they were taught a long time ago (old fashioned plan of redemption by God and formed from the foundations of the earth ~ no sloppy salvation or watered down gospel) as to how to obtain the victory which is through the cross and the work at Calvary. The magnetic steel on the tree implies the power that keep Jesus on the cross for our redemption and when we look to the tree of righteousness we are drawn to it’s saving power and saved through it power if we stick to it. Rev 6 and this 3 rd vial is found in the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period and speaks of the judgment of God. Toward the end of this period, 1/2 of the earth’s population will have been destroyed.. The Lord is causing you to pray for this period well in advance and just shows that the Lord is always looking for someone to stand in the GAP even until the end of times.. Although, I believe this dreams suggests prayer from now until that time and you have been called! As a Christian, we will be caught up in Rev 4, but our prayers last forever even to a 1000 generations.
      Be Blessed!

I do not know if you want to pursue this type of ministry again for Spirit University but I would like to assist.. I do not stream nor know how so that maybe a problem for us.

Thanks
      Be Blessed!

I also wrote a book a couple years ago and would like your review! ” Dreams from a Supernatural God”

All YOUR DREAMS start with a night visit from God. We all dream about two hours nightly or about six years of our life.
      Dreams are meant for warning, instruction, direction, protection, wisdom, comfort and intimacy with a GOD searching for you or you searching for your GOD.
      Dreams can bring about emotional, physical and spiritual healing and can be the GLUE that puts your life back together.
      Habakkuk 2:2 -3 And the Lord answered me, and said,” Write the vision/dream, and make it plain upon the tables/notebooks, that he may run that reads it. For the vision/dream is yet for an appointed time, but in the end it shall speak, and not lie.”
      Once you get a dream written down, you must pray over the dream for guidance and direction from the Holy Spirit. Prayer is fundamentally an integrate part of dreams. Ask God for understanding and the biblical word to pray that gives clarity. The purpose is to keep you directed to the goodness of GOD and to see the enemy before he gets to you.
      Exodus 34:6 “The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.”
      Dreams must be washed over with the water of the word of GOD. It cleanses the dream of unrighteousness (evil thoughts, worldly ways and our own human emotions) and the Spirit talks to the Spirit. The word of God is Spirit and it is Truth.
      Ephesians 5:26 “That he might sanctify and cleanse us with the washing of the water of the word”.
      This book deals with 100 dreamers from around the world searching for answers hidden in their dreams. It should be inspirational, educational, entertaining, and edifying to read how others dream dreams.
      GOD loves the seeker of HIS word and He helps us to search His word and get to know him by giving us DREAMS and VISIONS.
      GO ahead — get involved with your deeper self.

• Grace says:

Please consider becoming a premium member on this site and receive my new book (Free) — “Dreams from a Supernatural God”. by GR HILL.
        THanks

• Grace says:

THanks

2. Emmanuella says:

On 25th August 2013 around 2-5pm I lift sleepy, immediately I saw myself and a friend of mine name Isaac at a plain land that was like a desert with our hands held together while standing, we were shown the globe of the earth with the northern pole having a serious problem and a voice said let this one go so that the new one can come, we but refused and the voice repected again and said if u don’t let this one go…the new one won’t come, so we accepted it to go and we were shown a new globe of the earth without any problem on it, and the voice now said about this time next year it shall come…and immediately I woke up from sleep and I knew I had been struggling and I actually sweated physically with my cloths weted with the sweat.. When I notice it I became scared… Please what could be the interpretation of the deream???
    Thank you and GOD bless.

• Grace says:

When you are shown the North Pole (Jesus comes from the North according to scripture) and the world having problems , you and your friend are to pray for the world.
      What you are experiencing the Lord’s promises of anew heaven and a new earth, but you have got to let go of the old so the new can come in.. You many be hanging on or holding to tightly to the things of this world.. Ask the Lord to show you and cause you to release when requested to be prepared for the new thing the Lord wants to do.
      Revelation 21:1 NIV
      1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
      2 Peter 3:13 NIV
      13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.
      12Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. 13Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.…

Be Blessed!

• Grace says:

THanks

3. Bry says:

Hi, I keep on having different dreams that have the same theme. I always that we in a party or a dining hall of some sort and I’m serving people food. But while I’m serving I reserve some food in a lunch box for myself. but when I now go to eat my food I find out that it’s already been eaten the first time by maternal uncle n the second the lunch box was have full someone had consumed my food but I didn’t know who. I’ve looked for the interpretation to no avail

• Grace says:

Food speaks of the word of God and you like to serve the food or the word to others.. You save a special word for you to consume later and mediate on it. BUT, you have people who are used by the enemy to steal what you have received from the word of God.
      I would pray that God would bless your uncle and have mercy on his life and give him his own destiny that has been prepared for him by God.. As well as they other unknown person who seems to also covet your spiritual grow and willingness to serve.
      Be Blessed!

4. I also believe these are end-times and I need to understand more of my dreams. I believe the gift of interpretation of dreams will help more to ensure right response to these dreams.

• Grace says:

Hello! I have a book the Lord prompted me to write of my dream experience from a very young age. My book is a study guide to help you begin to grow in the things of God via your dreams. This is the end times and Joel and Acts declare the Lord will pour out His spirit in dreams and visions to get us close to the heart beat of Jesus to guide to filling our destiny before His return.

Acts 2:17
      And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Joel 2:28
      And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
      Joel 2:29
      And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

My book “Dreams from a Supernatural God by GR HILL “can be ordered on this website thru Amazon, from Xulon Press, Ebay on my selling site hopehouse2016 by typing in the book title at Ebay.

https://youtu.be/eswv5aoaYFU from Xulon Press who published the book.
      Be Blessed!